Thursday, February 14, 2013

Holidays

I despise holidays all holidays naw let me take that back I still love New Years and saint Patrick's day.. My husband loved holidays they excited him like a child. Me never one for them before him my son Ethan I worked all holidays...so now I dread them but try to push on smile and press through..all the while hoping someone had a shot to dull the pain some are worst than others., and ones near anniversaries of important days are the worst. I feel like the ultimate grinch all the while patiently hoping for the day I feel like normal people. I made it through this anniversary also know as valentines day next is birthday season where I hold back the tears of watching are kids get older without you here.... I believe it's getting easier...I hope for the days where I just smile and shed an single tear when I think of how much I miss you...


No comments:

Post a Comment